Sunday, February 20, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

 Boy, we have some catching up to do on this blog! We'll start waaaay back with Christmas day :)


We Skyped my parents EEEAAARLLLY! And opened presents with them online. Maggie was spoiled as usual and set to destroying the toy my parents bought her almost as soon as it was out of the wrapping paper.
 This is the best cookbook ever.  A great gift from my Mom (who should also buy it for herself and Kristin!).  I'd recommend it for anyone actually.  It has a lot of everything in it - easy meals which you usually have the ingredients around for, healthy cookies and breads...  It's been great.

Ann and Alain joined us after lunch and spent the week with us (see future blog).  And Remi and I made a traditional West Family Christmas Dinner.  Homemade cranberry sauce canned by Remi :)


No comments: