Monday, September 03, 2007

Video Attempt

So I noticed yesterday when I was posting my most recent blog that there is now something that looks like a video icon on blogger!! Yes! I just put my cursor on it and it said "add video". Remi and I have been taking a lot of videos lately because our new camera actually has sound (for some reason the old one didn't) and we think it's the best way to show people what we've been doing. So here are a couple videos from our most recent camping trip to Manning Park (First Brother Mountain). Enjoy!

Okay, so these videos take about 6 years each to upload, so it'll just be two for now and I'll try again later. Actually, after over an hour of trying to get the second video to upload, it'll have to just be one for now... Crappy blogger!

Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she does love the snow

love mom