Sunday, May 26, 2013

Recent out and abouts

Summer has retreated again.  This weekend we've had lots of rain, as we have for the last few weeks.  But we're still trying to get out of the house on weekends.  I'm still planning on taking garden pictures throughout the growing season to track the progress of our fruits and veggies but I'm quite unmotivated with this icky weather!

Anyhoo, here are a few recent shots.

We took a walk in Golden Ears Provincial Park a couple of weeks ago.  It was grey but not too rainy.  My hood is up here because of the water off the waterfall behind me.  Raging!  And yet I believe this is called a creek... Gold Creek, actually.
 This is a picture of Alouette Lake.
 Apparently my face always looks like this.  Clearly I am responding to something retarded Remi said (he claims I was just tired and whining...)
 Maggie was barking.  As usual.
 Below is from a quick hike we did in north Mission up a logging road.  Behind us is Norrish Creek.  The hike back up was not fun, very steep.  But it was certainly short!  I think less than an hour round trip.  If you squint, you can see my baby belly!  This was from last weekend - 20 weeks.

These last few are photos from Rolley Lake (the fern may actually be from Hayward), our usual rainy weekend walk around the lake.  Maggie can dip in for a swim and it's close to home.  We're going to update our bathroom soon and these may end up on the wall in there.
Not very exciting ;)
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, yes I see the baby bump. Nice day here, breeze is cool tonight

Love Mom