Sunday, September 11, 2011

We have been doing stuff

We have been doing stuff, bBut mostly it's just wedding planning. Talk about a nice way to ruin a summer. Want my advice? get married in March. Still, we've gotten out a bit, even if we haven't posted many blogs.

 This is me on the way up Yak peak. I climbed that pointy thing behind me. Sarah was too lazy so only went part way.
 But she was bored so played with her food.
 a nice cornice below the summit.
I almost stepped on this idiot, along with three or four chicks. Got half decent photos though.
 Then mom and dad came for a visit. I took dad rafting while Sarah and mom when for a mani-pedi (whatever that is).
 We've also been going to the lake a few minutes from the house. The water is chilly, but it's nice on hot days.
Sarah by the Chilliwack river waiting for dad and I to come back from rafting (yes, it's out of order).
I played with my camera and Photoshop a bit this morning.

That's about it.

Remi

No comments: