Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Petgill Lake

There wasn't much going on at school today, so I took a professional development day and took the dog up to Petgill Lake for a quick hike. It wasn't the most incredible hike we've done, but a nice walk in the woods ending at a sub-alpine lake. Mostly it was nice to escape from the noises of the city for a short while. Here are a couple of pictures:

This is a view to the end of Howe Sound and Squamish. It's a pretty good view of the Chief.

Petgill Lake. Pretty nice, but it was windy and cold, so we couldn't stay too long.

4 comments:

deanna said...

Beautiful pics, we are having rain tonight , but we have snow that has stayed since November.
Check out my blog lots of new pics.

Love Mom

Sarah said...

I wish I could take a professional development day!!! :P

deanna said...

ya, what the f.....?

ann said...

Alain loves his photo

Tim is welcome anytime

I love pics of Sarah and Keenan...

We miss you Sarah!