Saturday, November 03, 2007

BOO!

So in the tradition of pumpkins, I'm writing our Halloween post in orange. Halloween night itself was extremely uneventful for us besides our landlord coming down to give us some candy and Remi watching Sleepy Hollow all by himself. I had to study for a pharmacology midterm (it sucked).

BUT, Saturday the 27th we dressed up and headed over to my friend Keith's for a fantastic Halloween party. It was blast and there was free beer!! What more can a couple of university students ask for??

Here are a few pictures from the evening.


We went to a parade before, but it wasn't much of a parade. This balcony was cool though!
We're so tragically sexy. Recognize us Megan? We're a romance novel couple ;)
I know the question burning on all of your minds and yes, this guy is in pharmacy ;)
This is one of the funniest, nicest guys I know, but did he ever scare me that night!
This Charlie Chaplin costume was AMAZING! He also gave me a paper flower, which was nice.
These guys look great, but kind of cheated. They're actually climbers ;) Although some drug addict downtown asked Duane if he was a fireman...
"WILSON!! WILSON!!" Another great costume.
The guy in the bunny ears was our host :)
Hope you enjoyed the photos and that all is well with everyone!
Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the Romance Novel couple. Great work.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

i love all the pics available for my viewing,,, pharmacy sure is an interesting job, certainly by the characters that work in that enviroment, especially the sexy blonde couple dancing

love mom
xoxo