Thursday, August 03, 2006

Not much new...

Hey! Good to see people are keeping up with our blog, we were feeling all alone out here. Not much news, I went out and bought a TV today... 27" Sony from the pawn shop. Can't get a better deal, so it's less money now or more then... So we got it. Jurassic Park tonight to break it in.

This first picture is of the rocks at Jack Point. These are more or less typical of that area, the waves carve them into these really neat shapes.
This is Sarah (on the left) and Matt and L.B. (Elizabeth, if you will*) on the right, and Mount Benson in the back. Yeah, I climbed that mountain, the pictures are in the blog somewhere.
More nerd pictures! This is a zoea (good scrabble word) of a red rock crab. I later killed it and all of its siblings. I felt bad for a while.

I gotta go...

Remi

No comments: