Sunday, October 12, 2008

One more thing...

Remi's absolutely right, we haven't been up to anything! He has been on a few field trips with his new program (I'll see if I can find some pictures to attach here) and he went paintballing with my pharmacy pals a couple of weeks ago - I had to work :( I definitely have a picture of that!
Some jerk (not one of my friends) shot him point-blank! It got a lot uglier than this (it looked like a burn) and now it looks like it's going to scar. He'd probably tell you he got it defending my honour, but he'd be lying ;)

As for field trip pictures... He apparently has them saved in some secret location. I'll ask him to post them later.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Sarah

1 comment:

deanna said...

Wow that looks nasty, since we have spoken since that I know he is okay.