Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Must I always be the one posting!

Yes, Remi is lazy. We've been up to quite a bit since the last time I wrote. I've finished my hellish practicum with Jezebel (my preceptor hated life in general and as an extension of said hate, made everyone else's life a living hell), Remi's begun plant collecting for one of his classes with his fearless sidekick Maggie, Remi's parents visited us in May and we've picnicked like there's no tomorrow (and then the weather turned shitty again, typical of BC at this time of year). Here are a few photos of the happenings!

A picnic at Lighthouse Park. We enjoyed a bottle of wine and various snacks in the gorgeous late afternoon sunshine. The nice thing about this park is that you can usually find a private area to sit where no one will bother you.


This was the only day I had off while Remi's parents were here. It rained - poured actually.

This is a walk Remi and Maggie went on to field test her new backpack. I can't remember where this one was. There may actually be pictures from two different hikes mixed in here.




Another picnic at Lighthouse Park! Just the three of us this time though. We've found a little picnic spot that most people don't bother to climb down to.


Do you guys think this stick is big enough? She finally dropped it at the top of a hill. I was impressed she'd carried it that far! If' she'd made it to the car with it we would have had to let her bring it home to reward the effort ;)


Sarah

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Cute dog!

deanna said...

I guess she figured since she has to carry her own pack, she might as well carry her own stick.