Friday, April 11, 2008

I should be studying...

But instead I'm posting on here! It's been too long since we last updated, so here's a quick fill-in:


Remi's in France. Unfortunately his grandmother passed away earlier this week and he just missed seeing her before heading there for Thursday. We've only talked through email but I guess his stop over in Amsterdam was interesting, so I can't wait to hear about that ;) He returns next Wednesday evening. I'm lonely and I don't like cooking for myself!! That translates to I love him and I miss him, but it's a pretty good time for him to be away - he distracts me from studying and it's final season!


On that note, finals start next week - BOOURNS!!!! I'm on top of everything, but I'm not happy about this whole exam issue! I'm so tired of "learning" - it's so over-rated!


In other news, my parents got a puppy - bastards! She's adorable and I'm so jealous! I'm missing out on puppy breath and puppy fur (which is softer than regular dog fur) and little toenails! She's a jack russell, by the way. Actually, I'll post a picture of her. Her name is Rosie.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. We hope we'll have a few visitors out to see us this summer!! (that's a strong hint, guys!)

Sarah

No comments: