Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Update

Remi is a bit of a deadbeat, seeing as it's actually his turn to post, but that's ok. We have a new camera so he's been taking a lot of pictures that he really needs to post on here. It's a great camera, but I'll let him tell you about it.

I'm here to tell you about ICBC and our car. Good news came out of it in the end. We just have to pay what we owe, instead of their ridiculous penalty fee, so we end up getting just over $7000 for the car. It's time to start car shopping! We are now accepting advice on how to pick out a used car. Leave us messages!

This is just a short post. It's a friend of mine's birthday so I'm sticking around on campus to celebrate with him and a bunch of friends. Should be a good time. The semester is almost over which means I'm almost done first year!! Also a good thing to celebrate.

Anyway, I hope you're all well :)

Sarah

No comments: